Mayflower College of EnglishSchool Info
Click here to visit our website
- 1 Radford Road,
Plymouth PL1 3BY,
- Download our Brochure
- QR Code
"To Speak English Or Not To Speak English - That Is The Question!"
Why choose the Mayflower College?
- Located just a few metres from the seafront in the historic city of Plymouth
- Small class sizes (average of 6 students per class)
- Free Saturday excursions
- Last year students from 51 different countries studied at Mayflower College
- 20 classrooms (all with internet access and many rooms have a view of the sea)
- Computer suite (20 terminals) with free internet
- Our own pub ("Pilgrims Inn") - this is a private pub only for Mayflower College students and their friends.
- Cafeteria serving lunches
- IELTS Examination Centre (many of our teachers are also IELTS examiners)
Mayflower College offers:
- General English courses (3 or 5 hours per day)
- Courses to prepare students for the IELTS examination.
- Aviation English language courses for groups of Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots
- Courses for international teachers of English.
- Academic English courses for entry to University of Plymouth (or any other British University)
- Tailor-made "total immersion" courses for professionals (up to 9 hours per day)
- Courses for juniors combining English language tuition with sports / activities / visits.
For your stay in Plymouth we will arrange accommodation in a very carefully selected local host family who will provide a private bedroom, meals (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner) and the warmest of welcomes.
Students at the Mayflower College have free internet access and use of our popular self-study materials.
Visit our web site www.maycoll.co.uk - this has been translated into 19 languages.
Local Agent Enquiry
Our Courses (6)