Beginners Not for beginners
Course Length 2 weeks - 40 weeks
Town / City & Region LEEDS , North of England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 30.0
Ages 18 - 75
Course Type University Prep
The Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is a nine-month, pre-university qualification accredited by NCC Education, a leading UK awarding organisation in IT and Business.
Many UK universities recognise the Level 3 International Diploma for Higher Education Studies as an entry qualification to BA, BSc or BEng degree courses. You can also apply to universities in the USA, Canada, Ireland and Australia.
The course aims are:
- to improve your general English and academic English skills
- to improve your understanding of how to study at university in the UK
- to help you to speak about your subject in English
- to help you understand what you will do at university and how to succeed at university
The courses will help you to understand what you will need to do at university, in a small and friendly international environment.
This Programme is regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator) to award the Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) in England.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• On successful completion of the Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies at MDA College, students can study BA, BSc or BEng degrees in diverse areas including:
- Business, Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting and Finance
- Business and Law
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality and Event Management
Some universities also accept this route for entry on:
- IT, Computer Science, Games Technology, Web Development and more.