LVC London School of English
Price Range £695.00 per week - £800.00 per week
Beginners Not for beginners
Course Length 1 weeks - 3 weeks
Town / City & Region London , London
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 10.0
Ages 8 - 55
Course Type Academic Purposes
How it works
We welcome families from all over the world with children from 8 years old. Families have the option to study all together in the same classroom (minimum of 4 family members) or to attend lessons according to their correspondent English levels. The adults will attend General English lessons in regular classes, while the children will attend the General English + Culture programmes according to their ages and level of English language.
The programme covers 1 to 4 weeks of 3 hours per day training, comprising 3 hour lessons of general English per day and a culture workshop for children.
General English for adults
The general English training for adults aims to improve all English skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) necessary to develop a better understanding of the language. By attending these lessons, the student not only will acquire new and fresh knowledge from qualified teachers, but will also learn from their classmates in a very welcoming environment. Our teachers, are primarily native speakers and qualified, General English + culture for children and teenagers
The children and teenagers will also attend general English classes according to their correspondent level, but they also have the opportunity to join the culture workshop for children and teenagers. Class programme and culture workshop programme are interrelated and students are introduced to British culture not only in the classrooms but also outside during the optional social programme.
The workshop includes drama, arts projects and aim at providing the students with a culturally enriching experience, enabling them to learn more about the British culture in its very centre.
Families have the choice to stay with one of our host families in central London. This will increase the possibility to speak English while staying in the UK (as we carefully select hosts who are native English speakers) and also includes breakfast + dinner, which makes easier the meal plan organisation.
Our school will provide packed lunches for the family between the classes and excursions departure.
We are also able to arrange short-term apartment stays around the school’s area.
Families regularly prefer to take our premium excursions programme, which includes visits to all of the most famous places around the vibrant city of London. Our excursions are designed to be enjoyed by both children and adults. The plan results from a combination of interests between both of them. Find more information in the excursions tab.
What is included
- Placement test prior to arrival
- Welcome pack from LVC London School of English
- 15 hours of general English + culture lessons per week for children– Elementary to Proficient levels (A1-C2)
- 15 hours of general English per week for adults– Elementary to Proficient levels (A1-C2)
- End of course test in the centre
- Course report and certificate
- Full affordable excursions plan around London
- Half board residential accommodation with packed lunches available – zone 2, 8 minutes drive from the school
- Half board home stay accommodation with packed lunches available – zones 2, 3 and 4
- Airport transfers included
- Full medical insurance and medical assistance provided
- 24/7 fully qualified tutor and tour guide from LVC London School of English
- Ages: 8+
- Dates/Seasons: 31 st July – 26 th August 2018
- English levels available: Beginner to Proficient (A0/A1-C2)
- Class timeslots
- Eligibility/visa criteria: We issue student visa support letters from students coming from all over the world
- Minimum amount of students: 1 parent + 1 children
- Maximum number of students per classroom: 16
- Duration: 1 to 3 weeks