Riversdown Languages International
Price Range £1,710.00 per week - £2,220.00 per week
Price Includes All is included in the course fee. Please see below for details.
Beginners Beginners Welcome
Class Size 4 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 52 weeks
Town / City & Region Winchester , South Central England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 30.0
Ages 18 - 99
Course Type Business
Riversdown House – an historic 14th century manor house, one hour from London – is Richard Lewis Communications’ premier location for intensive learning in England. Founded in 1971, Riversdown has received over 16,000 clients from around the world. Our experienced instructors design and deliver tailored, multi-objective programmes to improve your overall effectiveness in an international environment.
Each day is divided into 8 lessons between 9am and 5pm with the following options:
- Super Intensive - 8 lessons
- Intensive - 7 lessons and 1 self-study session
All lessons are in groups of 2-4 participants who have a similar level of English. Group classes can be business, general, or for English specific purposes depending on the objectives and are usually 'closed groups' with all the participants coming from the same company.
To complement this training, we have extensive on-site leisure facilities including a 9-hole golf course, three tennis courts (two all-weather, one grass), a gym, sauna, bicycles and swimming pool.
We are open throughout the year, with arrivals on any Sunday and programmes typically lasting from 1-4 weeks.
Our course fees include:
- Needs and level assessments, and end of course report
- All materials
- All meals plus morning and afternoon refreshments
- Accommodation in a private on-site bedroom
- Evening social activities (all included in the fee, except optional visits to the theatre, cinema, etc.)
- Use of leisure facilities - 9-hole golf course, gym, tennis courts, bicycles, sauna, swimming pool (summer months)
- Full-day excursion on Saturday for clients staying more than one week
- Transfers to and from the following airports: Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow & Gatwick