University of Wolverhampton International Academy
Teacher Development Course
Price Includes 40 hours of teaching over 2 weeks, accommodation, 4 full day excursions
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 22 maximum
Town / City & Region Telford/Wolverhampton , Central England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 20.0
Ages 18 - 99
Course Type General
The Teacher Development Course at the University of Wolverhampton's International Academy aims to develop teachers' knowledge and skills whilst at the same time seeing and experiencing life in the UK. This 2 week residential course is ideal for experienced teachers hoping to develop their knowledge and skills.
Each week there will be a visit to a place of cultural interest in the UK and you will stay in a good standard of accommodation at our University Halls of Residence.
- British education, language and culture
- Course/syllabus design, lesson planning and target setting
- Self reflection and self development
- Speaking skills and teaching vocabulary
- Maximising learning through the use of technology
- Teaching large classes and differentiating with mixed abilities
- Testing, assessment and exams
Take a look at our other undergraduate and postgraduate course offerings at the International Academy, University of Wolverhampton, visit https://www.wlv.ac.uk/ia
Please check the International Academy, University of Wolverhampton website for the most up-to-date information.
Tel: +44 (0) 1902 322 525