Academic Summer - 15-17 year olds in Cambridge
Price Range £1,450.00 per week
Price Includes Full boarding fees include: tuition, teaching, materials, accommodation, food, laundry, insurance, airport transfers, activities and trips.
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 15 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 7 weeks
Town / City & Region Cambridge , Eastern England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 30.0
Ages 15 - 17
Course Type Academic Purposes
Academic Summer is the home of exciting and versatile summer learning.
- Students aged 15 – 17/18 you will follow our Engagement programme. Our teachers love teaching and take students on a discovery journey to show them practically why their subjects are so exciting and useful in life. Students choose their subjects and write the timetable around their choices.
We offer the following subject options:
- Computer Science (London only)
Design & Technology (Sidcot only)
Economics and Business
Environmental systems & societies
Music and Drama
Presentation and Interview skills
Theory of Knowledge (ToK)
Do you like Art and Music or Economics and Maths or Physics and Chemistry?
It is YOUR choice, it is YOUR summer!
In your lessons you will:
- get excited about learning (again) and review your study skills
- experience the practical nature of the subject - how you can apply it in your life?
- enjoy using modern technology - not just for fun, but also to learn more
- explore a variety of cultures recognize we can looked at topics differently depending where were we are from
- work together to help one another understand challenging concepts and functions
- discuss a range of different media and materials.
Learning is a fascinating journey... and we want to help you to make the most of it. Academic Summer's broad range of exhilarating leisure activities will introduce you to practical leadership skills, curious drama workshops, creative art competitions, canoeing or quizzes, there are endless opportunities to learn new skills and make friends along the way. And we run weekday half day and weekend day trips to some of the UK’s most iconic sights including Cantebury, London, Stonehenge, Winchester, Oxford, Warwick Castle, Windsor and much more.
This programme is running in Abbey College Cambridge in July and August. For more details, please click here.
If you wish to apply, please click here.