Academic Summer - 15-17 year olds
Price Range £1,350.00 per week
Price Includes Academic programme, accommodation, full board, activities, trips, insurance, laundry and airport transfers
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 15 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 8 weeks
Town / City & Region Sidcot school near Bristol , South West England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 30.0
Ages 15 - 17
Course Type Academic Purposes
Academic Summer is the home of exciting and versatile summer learning.
- Students aged 15 – 17 will follow our Engagers programme.
- Our teachers love teaching and take students on a discovery journey to show them practically why their subjects are so exciting and useful in life. Students choose their subjects and write the timetable around their choices.
We offer the following subject options:
Design and technology (Bristol only)
Economics business and entrepreneurship
- Environmental systems and societies
History and Politics
Presentation and Interviews
Theory of knowledge
Do you like Art and Music or Economics and Maths or Physics and Chemistry?
It is YOUR choice, it is YOUR summer!
In your lessons you will:
- get excited about learning (again) and review your study skills
- experience the practical nature of the subject - how you can apply it in your life?
- enjoy using modern technology - not just for fun, but also to learn more
- explore a variety of cultures
- recognize we can looked at topics differently depending where were we are from
- work together to help one another understand challenging concepts and functions
- discuss a range of different media and materials.
Learning is a fascinating journey... and we want to help you to make the most of it. Academic Summer's broad range of exhilarating leisure activities will introduce you to practical leadership skills, curious drama workshops, creative art competitions, canoeing or quizzes, there are endless opportunities to learn new skills and make friends along the way. And we run weekday and weekend trips to some of the UK’s most iconic sights including Oxford, Windsor, London, Bristol, Bath and much more.
This programme is running at Sidcot School near Bristol in July and August.
If you wish to apply, please click here