Academic Summer - 15-17 year olds in Sidcot School near Bristol
Price Range £1,225.00 per week
Price Includes Academic programme, accommodation, full board, activities, trips, insurance, laundry and airport transfers
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 15 maximum
Course Length 2 weeks - 8 weeks
Town / City & Region Sidcot school near Bristol , South West England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 30.0
Ages 15 - 18
Course Type Academic Purposes
Academic Summer is the home of exciting and versatile summer learning.
- you are age 15 – 18 you will follow our Engagement programme. You have a choice of the following subjects and we will write the timetable around your choices.
We offer the following subject options:
- Computer Science (London only)
Design & Technology (Sidcot only)
Economics and Business
Environmental systems & societies
Music and Drama
Presentation and Interview skills
Theory of Knowledge (ToK)
Do you like Art and Music or Economics and Maths or Physics and Chemistry?
It is YOUR choice, it is YOUR summer!
In your lessons you will:
- improve your study skills
- experience the practical nature of the subject
- explore a range of different media and materials
- enjoy using modern technology
- explore a variety of cultures
- explore subjects in the context of their locality
- work together to help one another understand challenging concepts and functions.
Learning is a journey and we're here to make sure you make the most of it. Academic Summer's broad range of exhilarating leisure activities will introduce you to drama workshops, zorbing, art competitions, canoeing or quizzes, there are endless opportunities to learn new skills and make friends along the way. And we run weekend trips to some of the UK’s most iconic sights including Cantebury, Stonehenge, Oxford, London, Warwick Castle and much more.
Our inspiring Friday lecture series are hosted by brilliant experts in fields as varied as TV production, psychotherapy, digital production and physics.
This programme is running at Sidcot School near Bristol in July and August. For more details, please click here.
If you wish to apply, please click here