Frances King School of English
Accommodation Homestay / Residence / Hotel / Self-catering
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 1 maximum
Course Length 2 weeks - 12 weeks
Town / City & Region London , London
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 20.0
Ages 18 - 30
Course Type Work
Enhance your career prospects and improve your English by combining an English language programme with a period of unpaid work for a small or medium sized London or Dublin company. You will learn English in a real working environment, meet local people, as well as learning practical work and skills. Adding Uk experience will improve your C.V.
Choose from General English, Club 8 professional, IELTS or Cambridge Examination Preparation
We can arrange accommodation for the whole period of your programme in homestay or student residence.
- Suitable for young adult EU or EEA undergraduates, graduates and trainees aged between 18-30
- Minimum English level is B2 (Upper Intermediate)
- Charity Retail: 2 weeks, Professional: 6 weeks, Specialist, such as Engineering, IT, Graphic Design: 12 weeks
Internship Fees 2019
6-24 weeks: £519. For work sectors such as Law and Engineering £598. Shorter placements in charity retail, social care and "Business Start" £425-£490. To calculate the total fee, you must add course fee.
The exact work you will do depends on your level of education, qualifications, experience, skills and level of English.
- Start at least 4 weeks before your arrival in the UK
- Get an application form from the school and send with your CV and letter of motivation
- During your English course you'll have interviews with suitable companies and your internship placement is finalised
- The organiser is available during your placement and monitors your progress
- At the end you completed a repot on your experience and a certificate is awarded