London Marymount - full day courses - juniors (8-13 years)
Price Range £765.00 per week
Price Includes Tuition, afternoon sports and activities, 1 half day excursion per week, lunch, coach to/from near Gloucester Road Underground Station each morning/evening
Beginners Beginners Welcome
Class Size 12 maximum
Course Length 1 weeks - 5 weeks
Town / City & Region Kingston , London
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 20.0
Ages 8 - 13
Course Type Junior
This non-residential programme takes place at Marymount International School in Kingston-upon-Thames where we also run a residential programme. It is ideal for children who are ready to gain a little more independence. They live with their families in London and take full advantage of the excellent faciilities of our residential centre. A private coach, accompanied by our staff, collects children from a pick-up/drop-off point near Gloucester Road Underground Station, Kensington and takes them to the school.
Marymount is a small, safe centre, close to London. Ideal for young learners, many of whom may be away from home for the first time.
The school is located on a private estate just 18km from central London. It is safe, compact and has many excellent facilities, set in beautiful, landscaped lawns and gardens.
- 20 hours' tuition per week including English Skills and English Workshops e.g. British Castles, Dream Citiies, FabLab, 3D Maps and Models, Young Scientist and more!
- FabLab - Learn Lego robotics, design/build your own Lego cars, create a video game using Scratch
- Maximum class size: 12 international students
- The Trinity Exam in Spoken English is offered on 10 and 24 July. It is an optional extra but highly recommended (£100)
- Full cooked lunch included
- Afternoon activities, led in English, include sports, arts & crafts, drama
- Wednesday afternoon excursion to e.g. Kew Gardens, Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace
- PLUS: Lots of opportunties to experience British culture and speak English with our English Student Hosts!
To find out more go to www.discoverysummer.co.uk/marymount.php