University of BrightonCentre for Academic English Language Development (CAELD)
Bespoke Courses for International Groups
Price Range £269.00 per week - £500.00 per week
Price Includes University facilities and support.
Beginners Not for beginners
Class Size 30 maximum
Course Length 4 weeks - 20 weeks
Town / City & Region Brighton , South East England
Tuition Style Group
Tuition Hours Per Week 20.0
Ages 18 - 99
Course Type Academic Purposes
The University of Brighton Language Institute also delivers a range of bespoke courses for groups, covering
areas such as English language study, English teacher training, business and academic English, and British culture and conventions.
We have created tailor-made programmes for groups from a wide range of countries including Germany,
France, Greece and Russia, as well as China, the Ivory Coast, Tunisia and Japan. Our clients include academic staff and students from international partner universities as well as groups from private companies and government organisations.
We work closely with organisations and businesses to design programmes that meet specific needs, these can include cultural trips and accommodation. We are experienced in organising guided trips to London, Oxford, Cambridge, Windsor, Eton and Canterbury and local places of interest.
Below are some examples of the types of courses we have arranged:
- English with teaching methodology – for international teachers.
- Language teaching methodology – for UK-based teachers.
- Specialist language and culture training – for businesses or other groups in French, German, Spanish,
Chinese, Arabic or Japanese.
- Creative writing – for academics, writers and business communicators.
- Executive English – for international business professionals.
- English for the caring professions – for healthcare professionals working in the UK, for whom English is a second language.
- English for university administrators – for managerial or support staff from international universities.
Please note: The University of Brighton Language Institute occasionally uses an outside specialist provider for host family accommodation for bespoke groups. www.brighton.ac.uk/learnenglish/